Friday, September 3, 2010

FO Friday.

This is a favorite topic for many of the knitting blogs I read and I'm happy to be able to use it! (not to mention it helps me feel better about the fact I took the photos two days ago...but what "beautiful finished object" word goes with Wednesday?)

Shirley was in the shop - yes, on Wednesday - wearing her lovely new sweater.
It's Blossom, knit up in Hempathy.

...and she was shopping for yarn for another Linen Stitch Scarf, but was happy to let me photograph the one she'd finished.  Wow!
(apologies to Shirley - this scarf really deserves a Jared Flood style photoshoot!)
Finally, if you haven't found our new location yet, it's even easier now. The last two new signs have been installed. This one is above the front door.

And there's an even bigger one on the Marietta Highway side. I think we're pretty hard to miss!

1 comment:

  1. Shirley's projects are lovely! Her sweater looks so nice on her!

    ReplyDelete