Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome!


...to our new home!

We enjoyed a steady stream of customers all day - many thanks to everyone who stopped by and/or left comments on facebook and ravelry. It's so much fun to see all of you having fun in the shop!

We celebrated in real style (yes, those are pink and green balls of yarn on top of the petit fours :-) And especially love that the yellow table was full of knitters...

There will be signs posted on the building itself later this week (maybe even today), but the sign from the Canton Street yard has been moved. The new Cast-on Cottage is hard to miss (and finding a parking space is easy, too!)

6 comments:

  1. Sorry that I missed the petit fours, but I really enjoyed all of the different places to sit and stitch. This is the first place that I have found to stitch or knit that would get me out of my lazyboy recliner in my cave. The light is so wonderful. It is well worth the 20 mile drive from my house. See you after the beach next week.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to your new home-can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the new place! Congrats!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I am hoping to visit soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all did an amazing job with the new store! It's perfect, and such a fun atmosphere! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shop is just perfect! I see a LOT of hard work getting everything done. You all have made a wonderful, happy place for us to share our passion. Sure wish I lived closer!!
    Greer

    ReplyDelete