Here's what the Lana Grossa website says about the circular needles:
- Unique durability thanks to a special compression process of layered wood. The durability beats the precious woods such as rosewood and is beyond comparison with any other wooden needle.
- Attractive colour combination through the separate tints of the various layers of wood.
- Light, but at the same time extremely robust and resilient.
- Easy to handle and the flush surface of the wood means you can knit for hours and your hands are pleasantly warm.
- Slim, tapered tips.
- Black, extremely flexible wire with a smooth transition to the needle which lets the stitches slip easily.
I've been testing these needles while knitting the Annis shawl. With 363 stitches per row and about 100 nupps and more yarn overs, I figured it was a perfect project to try. And I am happy to report - these needles are wonderful.
My three favorite things: