Monday, June 28, 2010

Another FO Modeled.

This is Janice*, modeling her just finished Lily Chin Convertible Coat (M002), knit with Rowan Cocoon. Janice said this was a fun project to knit - cool construction with flat panels of garter stitch and many (many!) picked up stitches. And it is definitely a wearable piece - you can wear it long (like the first two shots) or turn it upside down and it's a swingy short coat.
Ooops for the blurry 3rd shot, but we were having so much fun with the photos that it was hard to focus!

*and Janice, apologies in advance if I've misspelled your name - I can't find my notes and my memory isn't what it needs to be!

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome project-can't go wrong with rowan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I'm really intrigued by how the bottom attaches. Janice looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific worn both ways. What a wonderful idea. Looks great on Janice too!

    ReplyDelete