Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Smile!

We love seeing our customers showing off their knitwear. And of course I love sharing the pieces with you. Which means I need pictures!  I'm sure it's just my imagination (right?!) but sometimes I get the feeling customers are hoping my camera and I aren't there or maybe that we're too busy to take pictures when they stop by.

Except for yesterday. Carol and Greer were great sports about playing along with me.  And the photos show it!

Here they are together -Carol modeling her summer shawl (a shop pattern staple) and Greer with her Miley Tee (after seeing how cute this is, we're looking into carrying c2knits patterns in the shop - the designs are topdown seamless - my favorite!!), knit with Debbie Bliss' Amalfi.

And this one shows off the side detail of Greer's top.
Thank you both for your lovely smiles!!

3 comments:

  1. the smiles, knitters and projects are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Lydia says. All are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lydia - lovely!

    ReplyDelete