Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ravelry Love.

Do you knit or crochet?

If you answered "yes", are you a member of Ravelry?

If you answered "no", you should be! Click here to join. It's easy. It's free. And it's the best resource I know for patterns and advice.

Plus it allows me to keep track of all my projects...so I don't have to remember how many balls of yarn I used, or what size needle, or what modifications I made.

And once you join, please be sure to join the shop's group. We'd love to have you participate in the discussion and share your projects with us, too. (and of course, please add me to your friends!)

A blogging friend of mine shared this wonderful article about Ravelry (click here to read it). Written by a non-knitter, it still does an excellent job explaining what's so great about Ravelry. (in case I haven't convinced you already!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment