Friday, October 15, 2010

FO Friday.

aka "KAL update #2".

Yes, we have a finished pair of Susie's Reading Mitts and they are gorgeous!
raveled here
Joanna knit these with the Sublime Aran and I don't think she even had to block them (yes, her knitting is that pretty straight off the needles!)

She's already cast on for a second pair, using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in a pretty blue colorway.

Also, we found a FREE!!! slouchy hat pattern (raveled here) that mirrors the picot edge and garter/lace. You know, in case you're like me and want a hat to match!

3 comments:

  1. these are very pretty-am inspired to do a pair for myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, her knitting IS that pretty! They are lovely, Joanna!

    Of course, I am a wee bit biased - cuz she's my sister!

    Joy in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Joanna!

    That hat pattern really is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete