Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Yarn!

I love it when the UPS man delivers the really big boxes, the ones full of yarn. And yesterday, I had the privilege of opening three of them.

The first was Louet's Euroflax. We now have more than 12 colors, including a lovely new steel gray, in full-project quantities. Thinking maybe the Stacy shawl, or the Counterpane Blouse from the upcoming Interweave Summer 2010 issue?
that bag just behind my arm is that pretty steel gray

Then Lorna's Laces - six new colorways in both shepherd sock and shepherd worsted. Here's Lou admiring the Zombie BBQ colorway. Seriously, these socks would be FUN!

And finally, Madelinetosh. Yes, four colorways of tosh merino have arrived! This yarn is perfect for the Tea Leaves Cardigan or the Cosette Wrap (just sayin' - those are the two projects at the top of my queue!)
fig, glazed pecan, olivia, celadon (you really do need to see these colors in person and in daylight to appreciate their depth - truly, they are stunning!)

We are awaiting more colors and more weights, including sock, pashmina, DK and vintage. And yes - I am looking forward to more of those big boxes!

1 comment:

  1. I am coming for you, Oh Mad Tosh in Celadon. Oh, yes I am!

    ReplyDelete