Friday, September 6, 2013

FO Friday | Boxy!

That's right everyone, we have seen a finished Boxy...and we have the photos to prove it!



This was knit by Pat (pattblue on Ravelry) for Marci. It's Swan's Island Fingering, which is one of Pat's favorite sweater yarns because it feels good to knit (you have to love 100% merino!) and it blocks and drapes so beautifully. Marci chose the color (of course!) and we have to agree - that green is going to look great with so many things. A real winner all around!

yes, it really is a box, with tiny sleeves!
LOVE the subtle texture at the neckline
We'd love to hear about and see your Boxy progress. Please share photos in our Ravelry group. There's a special thread for the Boxy KAL. Or you can come to the shop on Friday afternoons to join us in person; I always have a camera handy!

...and me? I must confess: I haven't even started. Yep, I got side-tracked by Olgajazzy's latest linen tee a few weeks back. It's also a lot of stockinette on size 4 needles and I decided there was no way I could knit two of those projects at once. No FO to share yet, but I am making progress.

Happy Friday and Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment